- Expert eyeglass and lens fitting by Florida licensed opticians
- Comprehensive eye exams by board-certified optometrists
- Top-name designer frames and fashion eyewear – hand-selected for you
- Sunglasses and active frames for your busy Florida outdoor lifestyle
- Wide selection of youth frames and active frames for the whole family
- Highest quality lenses, including progressive, transition and polarized
- Latest in contact lens technology and comfort
- Eyeglass repair and custom tooling
Treasure Coast Opticians News & Information
Click on the image or the read more button for the rest of the article.
In 1881 Florence, Italy, the now world renowned man Guccio Gucci was born. Some 25 years later, in 1906, that same Mr. Gucci founded his own saddlery shop in Florence and branded it ‘The House of Gucci’. It began when he was just a teenager employed as a hotel worker...read more
Sharing the gift of vision comes naturally for optician Eric Smith. Born legally blind, Eric had to have eye surgery and wear glasses by the age of three. After additional surgery at age 13, his vision gained measurable improvement, but only after wearing an eye patch...read more
The Brands We Carry
We’re here to serve you.
715 17th Street, Vero Beach Florida 32960
Treasure Coast Opticians is committed to providing the finest quality optical products and vision care to the residents of Indian River County, St. Lucie County and surrounding areas, including the cities of Vero Beach, Fort Pierce and Sebastian. We are committed to offering the finest quality eyewear and eye care, including prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses, eyeglass and sunglass frames, progressive lenses, Transitions lenses, polarized lenses, contact lenses, eyeglass repair and complete eye exams and contact lens fitting at affordable prices by a highly skilled staff. We have a licensed optician and board certified optometrist on site daily at our family owned business.